Insureds have an entirely free choice and decide freely on the modalities
- Age at the time of early retirement
- Complete or partial compensation for reduction in benefits (upper limit: retirement pension based on the maximum possible retirement savings capital according to the buy-in table in the Regulations)
- Pre-financing of a retirement pension and/or supplementary pension or lump-sum payment
- Amount of contributions and time of buy-ins
- Note: Tax law provisions must be complied with at all times (three-year blocking period, consolidated view).
At no time are insureds under any obligation other than that of complying consistently with tax law.