Continued insurance of salary
If your insured basic salary is reduced starting from age 58, for example due to a reduction in your degree of employment, you may request that your pension cover continue to be based on your basic salary before the salary reduction. This is possible only under the following conditions:
- The request is made to the Pension Fund no later than the time of the salary reduction.
- The salary reduction is no more than 50%.
- The degree of employment is no less than 50% of the previous workload.
- You assume both your savings and risk contributions and those of your employer on the portion of the salary corresponding to the difference from the insured basic salary before the salary reduction.
- Pension cover may be maintained only until age 65.
- The existing pension cover ends on partial retirement or as soon as you earn further income in addition to your reduced insured basic salary. You must inform the Pension Fund of this.