MySwissRePension – the new Pension Fund portal for active members
Article information and share options
Dear active Pension Fund member,
We are excited to inform you about MySwissRePension, the new Pension Fund portal available to you from 22 September 2020.
For you, there are many improvements and attractive new features to look forward to. One major convenience is that MySwissRePension will be directly integrated under "Payroll & Benefits" in MyHR. This means you will have your personal data and documents and our improved simulation tool at your fingertips at all times. The simulation tool will let you look at different scenarios and calculate your projected pension benefits for a particular retirement date. For example, how would voluntary early retirement affect your retirement pension? Or how will your pension change if you make a buy-in, or a withdrawal to purchase residential property?
Your advantages with MySwissRePension at a glance:
- Easy: Access your current Pension Fund data and documents anytime in MyHR/Payroll & Benefits
- Secure: Your Pension Fund data remains stored on a separate Pension Fund Swiss Re server
- Inclusive: If you are a CRES employee, you will be issued a Swiss Re email address for direct access to the portal
- Detailed: Use the simulation tool to generate benefits statements and leaving/vested benefits statements yourself for a specific date
- Automatic: No need to enter your personal data manually – the simulation tool will import your data from the Pension Fund database
- Bilingual: All portal content is available in English and German
In short, accessing your Pension Fund data and documents will be much easier and much more convenient via the new Pension Fund portal MySwissRePension.
Also, with immediate effect, you will no longer hear from us via IncaMail. We will notify you via your Swiss Re email account whenever you have new documents waiting for you on the portal. In addition, the simulation tool on the Pension Fund website will no longer be available in the future.
For more information on MySwissRePension including a quick guide click here.
Questions? Feedback? Please let us know! Simply email us at Pensionskasse_SwissRe@swissre.com or give us a call on +41 43 285 62 00.
Pension Fund Swiss Re